Skip to main content

Some new jewellery playing this weekend

Hi all. Well my plan on Friday was to make some Christmas cards but that didn't happen as the day didn't go according to plan. I haven't been slacking this weekend though as I've still been creative. 

I've been trying out some new techniques. The first on Saturday afternoon  was learning how to make jewel enamel pendants etc with some fellow jewellery makers. Here's the pictures. 










Then in the evening I was so hooked on my new found technique I decided to have another play. I made these. 


Then on Sunday Morning I decided I would play some more. I made some more pendants by filling bezels. These I have added resin to the top to give a lovely domed finish. I also added resin to one of the pendants I made on Saturday. 






I also used some resin in some moulds to create various pieces. 

These two hearts have been coloured with perfect pearls and die. 


These two I have added in some guiding flakes. I did these ones in two stages. 




I also made some earrings. They still need to be made into earings but the bezels have been filled. 



In the afternoon have a go at making the cabucons I had created into wire wrapped pendants. 

Here's how they turned out. 



I still have some of my jewel enamel pieces to make into completed projects so watch this space. 

Bank Holiday Monday and this morning was playing with more wire. But this time I have been playing with wire and beads to create wire herringbone bracelets. I have made 7 bracelets in total. 

Here they are:

This first one is amethyst and fire polished crystals. 


This one is rainbow pyrite. 


The rest are made with beads from my stash (pearls, crystals etc). 






Well that's it for now. Off to be creative again. I will check back in tomorrow. 

Take care and thanks for looking.

Rachel xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...