About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 28 August 2014

A few card kit cards


Hi all

Well the last couple of days my Mother and I have had time to create a handful of cards. I've decided to work through all the card kits I have and make cards with them before buying anymore. I have a lot of them!!! Here's my stash. 

These are the everyday/birthday ones. 


And my Christmas ones


Rediculous aren't they. Well I'm going to work through a pack at a time until there all done.

Well we have made a start on the Hunkydory All the Girls kit. Here's the cards. 









They may be quite simple but I quite like them and sometimes the simpler cards are ok sellers as they are more reasonably priced. 

Well I'm off to make some more. Hope you all have a great evening. 

Hugs Rachel

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous cards Rachel wow you have been busy,
Hugs Julie xxx

There was an error in this gadget