About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 14 July 2016

Popcorn The Bear Floral Card

Hi all, oh dear I've been very absent again from the world of blogging. 

Well I have been creative and you can check out all of my makes over on my facebook page

Today I have completed this card using the lovely Popcorn The Bear Floral CD from Crafter's Companion.

I haven't used this cd for ages but my customer requested flowers and bear, Popcorn sprung to mind straight away.

Well here's my card. Hope you like it.


I have embellished with flowers and butterflies.

Well off now to complete another order. 

Take care all and thanks for stopping by my blog

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Rachel, welcome back. A stunning card, just adore Popcorn the bear. Beautiful papers and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the bear looks so cute surrounded by the flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Cathy Clowes said...

Hi Rachel. A beautiful card to return with. I love the colours and the bear is so cute. Cathy x

Kate M said...

Beautiful card, love the matching papers with that cute little bear, lovely design and the butterflies are superb!!
XX

There was an error in this gadget