About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 16 July 2016

Cocktail Sparkle and Fizz 30th Birthday

Hi all

Today I have been busy making a 30th Birthday card for an order.

One of the things the recipient likes is cocktails so I thought that Chloe's Creative Cards Cocktail stamp range and her glitter was perfect for the job.



The card blank measure 8x8" and is very sparkly. You can see a bit of the sparkle in the photo but not as much as in real life. 

I hope you like. Right now I best go get ready to pick up the hubby from his friends.

Take care all. Thanks once again for stopping by.

 



No comments:

There was an error in this gadget