About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 15 July 2016

Popcorn Thank You Teacher

Evening all, 

Wow a second post in a day!!! I'm getting a bit carried away with myself!!

I was asked to make three Thank You teacher cards. I remembered about the cute school popcorn topper and thought it would be excellent to use the same decoupage topper but make three different cards. I am pleased with how they have turned out.

Here's the first one


And the second


 The Third


All embellishments are fro my stash, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Ribbon from my stash.

Well that's it for now.

Have a good evening all. I'm off out now with the hubby for a bite to eat.

Thanks for popping by

2 comments:

Shabneez said...

Great cards - ideal topper Rachel. Enjoy your meal. Shabneez xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Rachel they are all gorgeous cards. The teachers will be so thrilled to receive them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

There was an error in this gadget