About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Angelica and Friends Sneak Peak Number 3

 

Hi all I’m back again with another sneak peak for you of the new Angelica and Friends Range form Crafter’s Companion.

 

This time I have another stamped card to show you.

 

023w

 

Recipe

 

Angelica and Friends Stamp – If Friends Were Flowers – Crafter’s Companion

Colouring Medium – Spectrum Noir

Neenah Card Stock

Pink Card – The Paper Mill

Embossalicious Folders – 6x6 Petite Dots and 8x8 Grande Dots

eBosser

Marianne Design Creatables Die – Frame Circle LR0112

Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

Stickles Glitter Glue – Diamond

Spray and Sparkle – Iridescent

Dovecraft White Grosgrain ribbon – colour matched using Spectrum Noir GT3

White 8x8 Scalloped Card Base

Carl Corner Butterfly Punch

 Woodware Inverted Corner Punch

 

Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my post.

 

Don’t forget to tune in at 8am UK Time tomorrow to watch the launch of the 4 day deal over on Create and Craft.

 

Thanks Rachel

xxxxx

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Rachel this is just gorgeous, I love the beautiful little fairy and the lovely colours you have used. I can't wait to get my little hands on these cute stamps.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracey Laughton said...

This is lovely. The 2nd sneak peek of this range I have seen today and the collection looks beautiful xx

Craftylollea said...

This is a really beautiful card Rachel...I love the image and colours, I especialy love the layout and all the detail hun.
Hugs, Lorraine xx

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, love the image and the teal and raspberry together

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card,love the fab image and colours.xxx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Rachel, gorgeous colours and image.

Hugs Julie xx

Lexie said...

This is so pretty!
xx

Danie May said...

I love the beautiful glittered fairy and your colors are one of my favorite combinations. Wonderful Card! xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Beautiful card Sweetie, i love the colours x

Joan Macdonald said...

This is adorable i just love that image.

Joan x

jean said...

What a beautiful card, love the vibrant pink, also your colouring of the image is wonderful, fab sparkles. Jean xxx

There was an error in this gadget