About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Blog Renovation

I have had to have a change of my blog background and header as I have had a few comments saying it is hard to read etc. I loved how Wendy had designed it but I have to listen to what my followers have to say. I have kept with the theme of black, white and red. I must admit it is easier to read things now it's a white background.

Sorry Wendy hope you don't mind.

Hugs Rcahel xxx

3 comments:

Anne said...

Love the new look Rachel loved the old one too

Nicki said...

It does look better RAchel, i must agree, the other writing was hard to read, but this looks lovely
take care
Nicki
x

Wendy said...

no I dont mind, You have wahat you want, this does look nice and fresh, its nice to change things often

There was an error in this gadget