About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Wendy's Crafter's Companion Forum Sketch 28

Hi this is the card I have ade for Wendy's Sketch 28 over on the Crafter's Companion Forum. I must say I love the luxury feel of the card. I have taken a few close up images of the sections of the card.
The butterflies are Craft Creations and I mounted them onto lilic pearl card and cut them out before adding to the card so that I could mould them so that they had some defination.


The backing card and medalion topper are from Card Craft Plus. Ribbon from Papermania.

I have decorated the inside With my Bearly Mine Designs - Designer Inserts Extreme.
Hugs
Rachel xxx



1 comment:

Wendy said...

These papers are stunning, i have them and not used yet as so nice, I will do after hols

There was an error in this gadget