About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 17 August 2009

It's a Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog - Challenge 4 Christine's Sketch

Well I thought I would never be able to get this posted as I have no internet as my provider change over isn't going very smoothly. I have had to come to my mam's to do this today. It's amazing how much you miss your internet when you haven't got it lol. I am glad I have got my blackberry as have been able to keep upto date witha few things.

On with this weeks challenge. Chriustine has designed our sketch for the challenge blog this week and she wanted us to use ribbon and brads on the card too.

Here is her sketch:

And my card. As you can see I have used popcorn the bear's brithday cd. Ribbon from dovecraft and brads/card from stash. Peel off's are craft creations and I have used Crafter's Companion, spray anmd sparkle on the main backing paper and spray and shine on the images/banner.

Hugs

Rachel xxx


4 comments:

Tina said...

Just love it Rachel its so cute.
Tina xx

Anne said...

gorgeous card Rachel hope you get ur internet sorted soon i,d be demented with out mine
Anne xx

Ildiko said...

Rachel gorgeous card. Popcorn is just yummy
oxo Ildiko

Wendy said...

rachel this card is so lovely , love the images abd papers on this CD sooo much. My printer is out of ink at the moment so need to get some for our next challenge

There was an error in this gadget