About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 31 August 2009

It's a Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog - Challenge 5 - Tina's Sketch

This is the Sketch hch Tina has designed for us over on the challenge blog. She wanted us to use a blue theme.
Here is the card I have made. I used the boy's cd (or Guy's as it is sometimes called) for the papers and topper.



The brads I have customised by changing the colour, by dipping them in embossing powder and heating. I love doing this with brads when I don't have the right colour for my project.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Rachel

6 comments:

Wendy said...

lovely card Rachel

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Rachel
Anne xx

yvonne said...

How fab Rachel. Love the papers and that fabby spaceship.
And a brill way of getting the right colour for your brads x

Sue said...

I love your spaceship image.
Sue x

Tina said...

Love the card Rachel funny how you and Jane used the same cd.
Tina xx

Christine said...

I'm Loving your Spaceman card Rachel

There was an error in this gadget