About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 23 July 2010

Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge #2


The challenge over on the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge blog this month has the above sketch to use.

I decided to use the sketch to see if I can make my mojo come back. I have used the new SWALK range of stamps from Crafter's Companion and the coordinating cd to make the following card.


Recipe

Image - Crafter's Companion SWALK Thinking of you stamp
Papers - SWALK papercrafting cd-rom
Card Stock - Silver Mirror, white
Sentiment - Forever Friends Pink Parfait die-cut message tags
Rhinestones - Prima, Kaiser scrapbook
Glitter - Stickles Fruit Punch
Colouring medium - Water colour/colouring pencils

I am not 100% happy with the card but saying I haven't got much mojo it's ok!!!

Thanks for stopping by
Rachel
xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Well it doesn't look like it took long for your mojo to flood back gal! Lovely card.

Ginger Claire said...

I love what you've done with this SWALK stamp - it's so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog this month xxx

There was an error in this gadget