About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 23 July 2010

Wild Orchid Crafts Candy Giveaway

Wild Orchid Crafts have a blog candy giveaway. Bev from All the things I love is hosting the candy.

Here's whats on offer:

25 packs of self adhesive pearls, 4 packs of Floral Foundations Roses and 5 lots of their new lace.

Why not stop over for your chance to win and also have a browse of Bev's great cards.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget