About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 22 July 2010

Just inspirational Challenges #4 - Digi image


This is the DT card I have made for this weeks challenge over on Just inspirational Challenges. The image is from Delicious doodles. We have 4 digi stamps on offer as the prize this week. The backing papers are from barley mine. Ribbon is celebration, and gems/peel off from stash.

Why not check out the blog and enter the challenge.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Lovely card Rachel love the greens
Anne xx

Karen said...

Love the shades Rachel. My daughter would love this green is her absolute favourite colour.

Poppet said...

Great card Rachel, love the combination of greens. :-) xx

There was an error in this gadget