About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 6 December 2010

Popcorn Santa Bear

Hi Everyone I have been very busy making cards since Saturday and am really pleased with my progress. I have made a few for some orders and this is one of them. I just love this cute popcorn stamp!! I have coloured with copics and added some polar white flower soft. This one I have used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday. This card also fits the theme for Rainbow lady's challenge this week: Christmas Animals. 



Well thanks for stopping by again.
Hugs and Happy Crafting
xx Rachel xx

8 comments:

Arlana said...

Oh your Bear image is just so sweet. Love your fun paper and stocking embellishment. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

Kathie said...

I do love your card, that Bear is super cute, I love your colours, design papers and those super cute Christmas Stocking embellishments. Great job.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck. Please come and visit us again.
Hugs
Kathie
SSW-Design Team

mulberry station said...

Waht an adorable Christmas card. Your image is darling and you have colored him up so cute! Love those little stocking emblishments. Thanks for joining us!
Nancy SSW-DT

melody said...

what a yummy bear..and lovin all the glitter ~ awesome take on the sketch chickie

sweetbloominscraps said...

This is such a darling Christmas card. Love those little stockings too!

Jeannie said...

A very sweet little Santa bear! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

Lovely card Rachel. This bear is so darn cute and I love how you've colored him and added the flower soft to his outfit and hat. Beautiful papers you've combined here. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! We welcome you to return again next time too!
All the best,
Sharon
SSW-DT

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

He is such a sweetie - I love him! The added sparkle is the perfect addition! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

There was an error in this gadget