About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 6 December 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch 51


I have used one of my Cuddly Buddly Downloads for this card. I had a very productive day yesterday making 6 cards before starting work at 2.30pm so I was so pleased. One more order completed and delivered successfully. 

 This card first in with the following challenges:


Thanks again for looking xx


6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely image . Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Curlybear said...

Wow this card is also a stunning creation, and lovely colours
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 112 Christmas
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card! Love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this year, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah another sweet card, thanks again for joining in with us on MAWTT Hazelxox

Brenda Brown said...

Such a beautiful card Rachel and perfect for that special someone. Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT.
luv {brenda} xox

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

There was an error in this gadget