About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 6 December 2010

Unscripted Sketches - No.84


This is my entry for Unscripted Sketches this week. Again I have used one of my new Cuddly Buddly Downloads and just love it!!!

xx Hugs Rachel xx

5 comments:

StephC said...

Very cute! Love the image. So glad you joined US for this weeks sketch challenge!

Marcy said...

Oh, this is just adorable! I love that image. Thank you for playing along with US this week.

Angy said...

Love the snow family. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for creating with us at Unscripted.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Thank you so much for playing at Unscripted Sketches. Your card is so cute and so well done.

dstandard said...

This is just fabulous! Love it! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

There was an error in this gadget