About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 6 December 2010

Friday Sketchers - 131


I just love this card!!!This is the card I have made using the sketch from Friday Sketchers. This Cuddly Buddly image is just soooo cute!!!!

This card fits with the following other challenges too:


This card was for an order for twins to send to Their Nanna and Grandad on thier first christmas. 

The parents loved it, I am so pleased.

4 comments:

Curlybear said...

Wow stunning creation, and lovely colours
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 112 Christmas
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Pami said...

Hi Rachel, you are right, this card is just so cute!! I love the snowflakes and papers too. Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT. Pami x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is such a sweet card. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxo

Vanja said...

Fabulous card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

There was an error in this gadget