About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Blooming Wonderful!!

027

My 4th card for today is a SWALK card. I have used the Daydream Believer stamp from the SWALK range from Crafter’s Companion. Coloured with my Spectrum Noir Pens.
I have used a backing paper from the SWALK CD and a ribbon boarder. The matts are from my Core’dinations SoMod 6x6 pad.
The stamped sentiment is from the Paintbox Poppets range. I have coloured this with Speccy’s and added some iridescent Spray and Sparkle.
Final finishing details have been added with pearls from the Ribbon Box and Glossy Accents.
Hope you check back soon for the next addition to my blog.
Thanks for stopping by this time
Rachel
xxxx

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Rachel, Gorgeous card! I ♥ this image and colour combo.

Lisa x

PS: I have a blog candy giveaway on my blog.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Rachel, love the colours and do you know I think I must of missed those papers and the border on the CD, it's looks fab!
Debbie x

julie_woolston said...

Hi Rachel what a lovely card, love the image and papers.

Hugs Julie x

There was an error in this gadget