About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

A little Humprey Birthday Fun!!!!!

010

Hi all this is a card I have just finished this morning. I have used my adorable Humphrey’s Corner CD from Crafter’s Companion. I decided to choose one of the frame cards as I hadn’t made a one for a while. I just love this adorable image, they all look like there having so much fun at the party!!!

I have matted the base onto some red cardstock, then matted onto coordinations card stock from the brights pad. I then chose a backing paper from the cd. I have also included an insert in the matching design.

I have used my e-Craft to make the text for the Happy Birthday and have used the same coordinations card for this.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz Challenges

Creative Card Crew

As usual thanks for stopping by.

Rachel

xxx

5 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful realization. Bright colours. Original concept. Nice caracters. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful realization. Bright colours. Original concept. Nice caracters. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Pauline said...

What a sweet and fun card, a great design!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Jenni said...

Great job, it's a lovely card. Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Charisma Cardz challenge.
Jenni x

Ani said...

Your card is very beautiful!Thanks for playing along at our Dimension challenge at Creative Card Crew! Ani
P.S. I have a candy on my blog if you're interested http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com

There was an error in this gadget