About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

‘Till Death Do Us Part’

018
The second post of today is a Wedding Card I have made. I have used on of the decoupage toppers from the Crafter’s Companion Humphrey’s Corner CD. The decoupage has been built up using Collall Glue Gel.
I have used 3 backing papers and a ribbon strip from the cd as well as some Core’dinations for the different layers on the card. The core’dinations has been embossed using a Darcy Embossing folder.
I have added a couple of details by using flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and pearls from The Ribbon Box. As well as adding a final touch using Star Dust Stickles.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Hope you like
xx Rachel xx

1 comment:

Danie May said...

Rachel your image is adorable and I love all the wonderful and pretty layers of your card! Thanks so much for joining us at TIMITA/Paper Cupcakes this fortnight. Good Luck!
Danie xxx

There was an error in this gadget