About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 8 May 2008

A few of my recent cards

Here are a few of the cards I have made recently.

Hope youlike them I have used a range of cd's including tripple treasures, cute companions from crafters companion, various rubber stamps and embelishments.


















2 comments:

Anne said...

Great cards Rachel welcome to the world of blogging

Wendy said...

Rachel
great cards, and as Anne said welcome to blogging, it can get a bit addictive.
I love what you have done with your blog so far.
Keep it up .
Wendy

There was an error in this gadget