About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Tuesday, 13 May 2008

A quick card


This is a quick card I have done using the Crafters Companion Girls CD. I have added a little glitter to the flower. Matted this onto sliver holographic card and then onto one of the backing papers from the cd. Then finished with some craft creations glitter peel offs.
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Anne said...

great card Rachel how come youve got ur cd still waiting for mine ordered friday aswell probably turn up tomorrow with the JS one

Rachel said...

Anne I ordered it on friday as soon as I got the newsletter and couldn't believe it when postman brought it on monday. Excellent Service

Jane Carroll said...

great card rachel

to add link to web pages in your blog you highligh the words then click the box that looks like a link or paper clip then another box appears where you type in the web address

it should then change colour in your message and then when you post the page you will be able to link to the webpage right from your post.

hope this helps

hugs jane x

Wendy said...

lovely card Rachel, Nice use of colours and glitter.
Also a great tip from Jane, I wondered how they got the links, I will have a go at it.
Wendy

There was an error in this gadget