About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 18 May 2008

Wee Weezi

I have combined two challenges to make this card, Cuddly Buddly Wee Weezi Challenge and Crafters Companion Sketch 10 Challenge


The Wee Weezi image I coloured using Paint and then with 3d2 card builder I have designed the background. Wee Weezi is matted onto silver holographic card. I have used some sticky ribbon and holographic peel off sheet to make a strip, on this I have placed a dome sticker which says happy birthday.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Great card Rachel might get round to doing challenge card today plus finish the cuddly buddly one

Wendy said...

great card Rachel, nice image

Jane Carroll said...

great job with the sketch.

haven't done mine yet, but love kim's images. You asked about the stamps and sansodor on my blog, the stamps usually arrive within couple of days and sansodor is a white spirit used to blend pencils

hugs jane x

There was an error in this gadget