About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Friday, 23 May 2008

Pretty in pink, Sitting Emmy


This is the second of my new cuddly Buddly Stamps, Sitting Emmy. Coloured with pencils, matted onto silver holographic card and then onto a piece of backing paper from funky fairys. Finished with some gems and stickles glitter glue. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Rachel you have some lovely cards on your blog

Jane Carroll said...

lovely card rachel and the stamp suits the funky fairy background really well

hugs jane x

Wendy said...

lOvely card Rachel.I love these Images, I just had three delivered the end of last week.
Love the papers and colours you have used

Anne said...

Great card Rachel just been looking at the Charlie stamps pondering on getting a few

There was an error in this gadget