Skip to main content

Friday Sketchers - 131


I just love this card!!!This is the card I have made using the sketch from Friday Sketchers. This Cuddly Buddly image is just soooo cute!!!!

This card fits with the following other challenges too:


This card was for an order for twins to send to Their Nanna and Grandad on thier first christmas. 

The parents loved it, I am so pleased.

Comments

Curly said…
Wow stunning creation, and lovely colours
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 112 Christmas
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT
Pami said…
Hi Rachel, you are right, this card is just so cute!! I love the snowflakes and papers too. Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT. Pami x
Vanja said…
Fabulous card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...