About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 1 January 2012

1st card of 2012!!

Hi all Happy New Year.

Here's my first card and post of 2012. Aiming to post regular this year and be organised!!
This card is for my Sister's Partner's 40th Birthday. I am entering this card into the Sketch Saturday Challenge


Card Recipe

Base Card - White from Papermill Direct
Silver Card Stock
Image and Backing Paper - Joanna Sheen, Jayne Netley Mayhew
Ink - Tatty Teddy Grey for distressing
Ribbon - Stash
Tag - cut using ecraft Fundamentals 1
Peel offs and Gems from Stash

Thanks for popping by.
Here's hoping for a great new year for all

xxx Rachel xxx

2 comments:

Tracey Brossart said...

So shiny! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and good luck! :D

Hugz and TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Jo said...

Awesome card! *claps*
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

There was an error in this gadget