About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Sketch Saturday 191

Hi all this is the card I have made for this weeks Sketch Saturday - sketch 191.


Card Recipe

Stamped image - SWALK Hugs from Crafter's Companion
Colouring Medium - Spectrum Noir Pens Crafter's Companion
Base Card - White linen from Paper Mill
Mirror card - stash
Matts - Cordinations Roy G. Biv from Crafter's Companion
Stamping Medium - Memento Black
Card Stock for Stamping - Neenah from Crafter's Companion
Backing Papers - SWALK vol 2 cd Crafter's Companion
Lace - Stash
Flowers - Lilac: Prima, White: Magnolia
Scroll - Cut on eCraft with Fundementals 1 from Crafter's Companion
Stickles and Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle Irridescent for a bit of bling
Greeting - Anita's Peeloff

Thanks for reading
xx Hugs Rachel xx

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Rachel love the colour tones.

Hugs Julie x

Bente said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente

Bente said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
There was an error in this gadget