About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 15 January 2012

New Home Strawberry Kisses


This is the card I have made for my Brother-in-Law and his girlfriend for moving into their first home together. I have used my new Strawberry Kisses Stamp and CD range from Crafter's Companion. This stamp is called Together . How cute is this image? I have coloured with my now full range of Spectrum Noir pens from Crafter's Companion and I must say I'm quite pleased with my attempt at colouring on this one. These images are really easy to colour.

I used my ECraft to cut the new home sentiment out of coordinations card stock. All of the matts and die cut matts are also coordinations card stock too. I have distressed the edges of the cardstock and backing papers. I added a ribbon and some buttons for detals. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


I really enjoyed making this card and am so pleased with the results. The recipient loved the card too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog

xxx Rachel xxx

5 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

This is fab RAchel love it

Hope you are well sweetie

ali x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Rachel, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

mazza said...

Rachel love this card so much, specially as its in my fav colour lol.
The image is super sweet and I love the diecut shapes you have used.
Hugs
Marie xx

Liza said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our something new challenge this week at CCC.

Liza x

Katina said...

This is gorgeous Rachel and perfect for our New News challenge at Crafty Calendar. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thnaks for playing along with us this month and good luck!
x

There was an error in this gadget