About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 8 January 2012

Snow White Birthday Party Invitations

Hello all

It's my niece's 4th Birthday soon and she wanted some 
Snow White invitations to give to her friends.

She has been helping today to choose the image and card colour and this is what we have come up with.


They are nice and simple and look really effective. 
The invite has been printed onto white hammer card and then matted onto blue and silver card.
Sophie enjoyed helping again too.

Hugs Rachel 
xxx

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget