About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 12 March 2012

Dutch Spiral Necklace

Hi all I’d like to share with you all a necklace I have made.

100_1651

All of the supplies to make this necklace are from Rosarama Beadcraft in Crawcrook, Tyne and Wear, NE40 4LZ.


I have used 4mm cubes and 3 colours of size 11 seed beads.

I am really pleased with how this necklace has turned out. Watch this space for a black and red variation!!!

Thanks for stopping by again.

Hugs Rachel

1 comment:

Lynne B said...

fab design and lovely colours, can't wait to see it in the red and black. Hugs - Lynne

There was an error in this gadget