About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Ooooohhhh I'm soooo excited!!!

I have just found out I have been selected to join the DT for the My Time to Craft Blog!!!

I am so excited and so privilaged to have been asked to join. This is my first DT post and am really looking forward to the position!!!

Looking forward to creating cards with their inspirational challenges to share with you all.

Happy Crafting

xx Rachel xx

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Congratulations Rachel, I am really pleased for you.

Hugs Julie x

Judith said...

Hi Rachel - I'm really excited with you - didn't we northern girls do well!! ps cute blog
Hugs Judith x

There was an error in this gadget