About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Paintbox Poppets Mother’s Day Card


100_1670

This is my first make with the wonderful new range from Crafter’s CompanionPaintbox Poppets.
I have used the Reddy Die Cut Decoupage and it’s so lovely to work with. I have decoupaged the image using Collall Glue Gel.

The base card is an 8x8 scalloped card I have matted onto this some kraft card and then chosen 2 backing papers from the Paintbox Poppets cd rom.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and pearls are from the Ribbon Box.
I have added a ribbon strip which I have punched with my new Martha Stewart double-edge punch – Linked Trim, I have used a ribbon from the Ribbon Box within this.
Finally I have used a Happy Mother’s Day Sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley.

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
xxx Rachel xxx

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Rachel, Beautiful card! Love this adorable image and lovely layout.

Lisa x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Rachel, it's a lovely image and layout

Hugs Julie x

Marcea said...

gorgeous card and loving yournew stash - OMGI wish I had ought that ribbon punch now, it looks fab sweetie. Thanks for such a fun day xxx

Margaret said...

Rachel this is beautiful and I love the punch, must find one of those. Glad you had a great day. xxx

patricia wood said...

Such a beautiful card! xxx

Louise Welsh said...

beautiful rachael i love it. louise xx

~ Ali ~ said...

Oh loving this one I adore this image and that punch is fabulous!!

Mwah

Ali x

There was an error in this gadget