About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 31 March 2012

My Time to Craft–Make it an Easel

Hi all

Well this weeks challenge over on My Time To Craft is to make an easel card.
I must say the DT have made a great lot of cards so why not pop over and check them out.

100_1679

On for my card, I have used my Debbi Moore Art Deco Galaxy CD for this one.
Just love this image. I have used the decoupage sheet which I have layered up using Collall Glue Gel from Crafter’s Companion. This is matted onto some glitter card. Papers are from the cd. I have also printed one of the design sheets and created an embellishment for the bottom section of the card.

100_1680

The ribbon strips on the design sheet I have mounted onto gold mirror card and attached these onto the main section before adding my main image.

100_1684

The flowers are from Hobby Craft and I have sprayed these with gold spray and sparkle from Crafter’s Companion.

Finally I have added gold pearls and platinum stickles for added glitz.


Thanks for looking and I hope you stop by the My Time To Craft Challenge blog and enter.

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Rachel

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Rachel this is a gorgeous card, I do love art deco,

Hugs Julie x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation hun, love the art deco cd's that Debbi Moore does!
hugs shell xx

There was an error in this gadget