About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Mojo Monday #232 meets Paintbox Poppets

100_1674

My second post of today is another Paintbox Poppets card. I am in love with these adorable characters!!! This card I am entering into the Mojo Monday Challenge #232.
The image is a Reddy die cut decoupage from Crafter’s Companion.

Card Recipe

Backing Papers – Paintbox Poppets, Crafter’s Companion
Card Base – Scalloped 8x8
Matts – Silver Pearl
Embossed card – Core’dinations Crafter’s Companion using Darcie Embossing Folder Border Scroll with Bird
Ribbon and Pearls – Ribbon Box
Flowers and crystal stem– Wild Orchid Crafts

As always thanks for stopping by
xxx Rachel xxx

4 comments:

Olena said...

Pretty card! Love it! Olena

Judith said...

I love these paintbox poppets - thy're jst perfect for mothers day aren't they - I love the way your colours all tone perfectly hugs Judith x

~ Ali ~ said...

So pretty, love love love it

Ali x

Judith said...

Hi Rachel - its me again - I have an award for you on my blog if you would like to accept it hugs Judith x

There was an error in this gadget