About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

A few recent Jewellery makes

Hi all

Here's three items of jewellery I have made recently.

This first one is another cube bracelet with a gun metal theme.


 I just love this style and it's so quick and easy and looks effective in any colourway.

~~~~~~~

This next one is a Zulu Necklace


 This one is made using size 6 and 11 seed beads along with a button detail and some crystals.
It was quite time consuming but it will be nice with my summer tops.

~~~~~~~

And this final one is a Tila Choker Necklace


This one is made using Tila beads, Size 9 seed beads and 4mm crystals.

I have also made this one in black Tila's and seed beads and silver crystals which also looks very stunning. i will post a picture of this one at a later date once I have taken the piccy.

~~~~~~~~~

Thanks all for stopping by

hugs

Rachel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Judith said...

love them all rachel - the bracelets my fave - just my style hugs judith x

There was an error in this gadget