About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday? - ~149

Hi all it’s a while since I have joined in with WOYWW over on Stamping Ground but I thought I would join in today.

 

This is how my desk looks this morning

100_1810

I am working on a card for a very special person in my life!!! This card has a red theme.

 

The papers to the left of the picture are for to make a card for a special little boy too. I’ve had the image coloured for a while so printed some papers yesterday to go with it.

 

You will be able to see some other stamped images which have been coloured in just above these papers and also some house mouse decoupage all ready to make up into some cards.

 

Right then I’m off now as I have to go to the shops for a few bits  and to the gym. Hope you all have a brilliant day.

 

All there’s left for me to say is Happy Crafting and why not pop over to Stamping Ground and enter this weeks WOYWW or just browse through everyone else's entries as there’s some great desks out there!!!

 

Take care and have a great day

 

xxx Rachel xxx

8 comments:

JoZart said...

Hi Rachel, it looks as thought you are nice and tidy in your lovely workspace even though you are busy making those special cards. Hope they turn out well. Have a great WOYWW and a great craft week,
joZarty x

Mindy Adams said...

Lovely window area. The sunshine helps create I'm sure. Love the coloring. Thanks for sharing. Mindy#120

Peggy Cain said...

Thanks for sharing your little corner of the world. very tidy wish I had a window to look out in my studio

julie_woolston said...

Hi Rachel you put me to shame with your tidy work desk,I love the images you have there ready to work with.

Hugs Julie x

Miriam said...

Lovely work - thanks for sharing.

#148

MaggieC said...

You have such a tidy desk area, and it sounds as though you have lots of fun there. By the way, did you realise that you still have the dreaded Word Verification turned on? It may mean that a lot of crafting friend will not leave messages as some of us find it hard to read those wriggly, out of focus words. Have a good week. xx Maggie #2

SophieNewton said...

I love your blog design, the colours are gorgeous and the graphic at the top is stunning
Sophie x
No.79

CraftygasheadZo said...

It's going to be a super card, love those SWALK images. Take care, it's Sunday, but I'm still working my way through the list! Zo xx 75

There was an error in this gadget