About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Monday, 16 April 2012

House Mouse–Thinking of You

100_1832

I have made this card to send to a work colleague who is unfortunately undergoing chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer. She’s having good days and bad days and I thought’s this cute House Mouse Decoupage image was in keeping with how she is feeling at the minute.

 

The backing papers are from my Tatty Teddy – DoCrafts CD Rom. I have matted onto pink card from Paper Mill Direct. The die is a Marianne Crafts’ and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I have added a sentiment from my stash and some pearls from The Ribbon Box.

 

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

xxx Rachel xxx

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Rachel this is a beautiful card it will help cheer you colleague up a little through this hard time.
Hugs Julie x

febe said...

Beautiful card to really cheer up someone. Sweet of you!

health training

loading dock equipment said...

Your card is lovely. This is one of my favorite images and i love the colour tones you have used. This mouse image is really fabulous.

There was an error in this gadget