About Me

My Photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 31, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. All of the items I sell I donate the profits to The Teardrop Support Group linked to Wansbeck and North Tyneside General Hospitals. Helping families in the North of Tyne and Northumberland area who have suffered loss of a baby, miscarriage or related problems. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Skylander's Birthday Party Invitations

 
I was asked to make some Skylander invitations for a colleague at work's Son's 5th Birthday. He is totally Skylanders Mad.

These have been created in word and exported into PDF file and then printed 4x6" onto a white textured cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by

xxx Rachel xxx

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Rachel you have done a fabulous job, I'm sure your friend will love what you have done.

Hugs Julie x

Judith said...

very creative Rachel - I'm sure the little boy will be delighted hugs Judith x

Share it