About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Blogoversary Candy

Hi all

It's my Blogoversary on April 10th and I wanted to offer you all some candy in return for you following my blog.



The candy I am offering is a mystery piece of Jewellery which I will have made.

To be in with a chance of winning my Candy I ask the following of you please.

1. Please follow my blog
2. Link to my blog Candy on your blog sidebar and as a post on your blog
3. Enter using inlinkz below

Thanks very much and good luck for winning.

I will choose a winner at random on 11th April.

Hugs

Rachel

P.S. Scrol down for any recent cards I have made as this post will stay at the top of my blog.

1 comment:

Marcea said...

Thanks so much for the chance to win Rachel- Have popped you on my side bar. Wow, congrats on your up coming blogoversary xxx

There was an error in this gadget