About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 22 September 2012

Another Embossalicious Sneak Peak for you all

Hi all as promised yesterday here’s another sneak peak of the wonderful Embossalicious Embossing Folders from Crafter’s Companion.
Sample 2 RB
I have used an element from the Morehead Rocker Card Kit and mounted it onto the Die’sire Waltz Frame which  I have cut out onto Core’dinations card stock.
I have used Snow White Centura Pearl Card for the base card and to emboss the folder with. Finally added one of the sentiments from the kit and some ribbon and stickles glitter Glue.
I am entering this into the Oldie but a goodie challenge – Show us your ribbons. My old item is by ribbon which I must have had for about 3 years!!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Rachel
xxxxxxx

5 comments:

Donka said...

the card is lovely rachel. x

Debbie said...

Oh love this!!! can't wait for mine!!
Debbie x

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Rachel.


Hugs Julie x

pauline said...

thats so sweet xx

DesignerDiva said...

oh my word how cute is that image!
I'm sorry that I'm a little late this week to thank you for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie, and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie x

There was an error in this gadget