About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Strawberry Kisses Sample Cards

Hi all, i’m really sorry for deserting you all and not sharing the rest of my Strawberry Kisses sneak peaks last week but I have just not been myself again.
I have 4 more cards to share with you for the Strawberry Kisses Christmas Stamp Range from Crafter’s Companion. I just love this cute stamp range. There’s 12 stamps to choose from in total.
Here’s the rest of my samples I made for the shows on Create and Craft.

20120903_134147
20120903_134237
20120903_134301
20120903_134324

Hope you all like. Sorry there late!!!
Hugs Rachel

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Rachel! So sorry to hear you haven't been feeling too good, I missed seeing your cards! You have done a terrific job and can't choose a favourite!! My set of 12 came yesterday and just about to open them :-) Hope to see more posts from you soon, take care.
Debbie x

Lise Cooke said...

I hope you are feeling better, Your cards are stunninhg, They are all fabulous and i love the images xxx

There was an error in this gadget