About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Tuesday, 2 June 2009

2Sketches4U 1st Annual Ultimate Card Showdown Entry

Well what a lovely day it has been. I have been crafting away looking out at the beautiful weather, keeping nice and cool.

Here is my entry into the 2Sketches4U 1st Challange for the Showdown, using Laura's Sketch 27. I have used a magnolia stamped image and colured with pencils blended with sansodor and watercoloured the flesh area's. The papers I have used are from Shabby Princes - Dinner Party Collection. I have used my nestabilities for the mats. Brads, gems, ribbons and peel off greeting from my stash. I have also made a coordinating envelope using my craft robo.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Rachel xxxx

10 comments:

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Cute PP and image! TFP!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Latisha said...

So cute, and that a cute stamp too!

KimmyS said...

This is wonderful. I love the colour combination and the stamp is so cute

Thanks so much for taking part in the UCS

Kazan Clark said...

gorgeous rich colors and that shiny silver is very nice too. Thanks for playing along with the Laura's sketch this week :)
Kazan & Laura

Anja (scrappie) said...

Cutie.

Marit Meijer. said...

cute card you've made!
Hugs, Marit.

cheryln said...

so cute!

Bettan said...

I like your card :-) Very nice!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Wonderful card. Good luck with the challenge.

There was an error in this gadget