About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 27 June 2009

A Wedding Card

This is a wedding card I have made for a friend. I am really pleased with how it has turned out.

Card Recipie:
  • Card Stock: Ivory Pearl, Silver Mirror Board
  • Paper: Handmade from stash
  • Embelishments: Ribbon - Papermania and from stash; Gems - from stash; Peel Offs from Craft Creations and stash
  • Equipment Used: Craft Robo - to cut horse shoe; Cuttlebug - using Swiss Dots Folder for front pannel
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx

2 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

so sweet! i have a wedding card to make and they don;t want bride and groom on and i didn;t know what to do. if ok with u i will "borrow" your idea of horseshoe!

hugs jane x

Nicki said...

such a pretty card
Nicki
x

There was an error in this gadget