About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdays Cards Sketch Challenge #37

This is the card I have made for this weeks Just Christmas and Birthday Cards Sketch Challenge #37 set by Ann. I have used the Crafters Companion Flower Fairies CD Rom 1 - Almond Flower Fairy.

I have taken papers from the cd and matted these onto silver mirror card which I then matted onto a pale pink 8" x 8" card base inside and outside. I have made a co-ordinating verse pannel and matted this onto silver mirror card also.

I made the scalloped and plain ovals on my craft robo and attatched the silver mirror card strips behind this. The flower fairy I have decoupaged. Finally I have added peel off details and gems.

Thanks for stopping by

Rachel xx

4 comments:

Karin said...

Beautifull card.
Love the romantic papers, sweet colours and adorable image.
Thanks for joining the JCBC this week.

xoxo karin

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card love the fairy and those yummy papers :)
Val xxx

stampingheaven said...

One of my favoutite fairies from the CDs, this is fabulous love what you have done.

Cindy H. said...

I gotta tell ya, as beautiful as it is, the background on your blog makes it awfully difficult to read what's written on it.

There was an error in this gadget