About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Thursday, 4 June 2009

Forever Friends - Sandra's Sketch



This is the card I have made for this weeks Forever Friends Sketch Challenge set by Sandra. I have used a coloured sticker from the for you collection and matted this onto white cardstock, this has then been matted onto pink cards stock which I ran through my cuttlebug with a nestabilities die. Papers are Shabby Princess, peel offs and flower from my stash too.

Hugs

Rachel

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Great card, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is so bright and cheerful I really love the backing paper too!
Thanks so much for playing at FF


Emmaxxx

Poppy said...

very pretty.
poppy

Sandra said...

so sweet your card....nice work!!!
thanks for joining the FF-Challenge this week!!!
Greetings Sandra

CRAFTERESA said...

a very cute card, love the papers and colours, that image is just adorable ;o)
Thanks for joining us this week on the Forever Friends Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Crafteresa xx

Wendy said...

tHis is very nice, love the background colours

There was an error in this gadget