About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 34, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Daisy and Dandelion Challenge 12

This is my entry for the Daisy and Dandelion Challenge 12 - Sketch with option of recycling. I have used papers from my bit box as my printer has stoped working :( I suppose you could call that recycling to. The papers are from Crafters Companion and I am sure it was the Papercrafts cd but may be wrong. I have added peel off details and floral accents along with a dome greeting for the final touch.

Thanks for looking


Hugs Rachel xxx

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Rachel, i love the card its so sweet. The pinks are brill. Thansk for playing along with us on Daisy and Dandelion. I did a while in SCBU when I was a Midwife. The wee babes are so tiny. Golly a lovely job to have. Hazelxo

thread-bare said...

Hi Rachel. So glad you came & joined us at D&D this week. Love your take on Hazel's sketch xx Clare x

There was an error in this gadget