About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 27 June 2009

Wendy's Sketch 24

This is the card I have made for Wendy's Sketch this week over on the Crafter's Companion Forum. I just couldn't resist using Popcorn again lol.

Card Recipie

  • Card: Crafter's Companion Special Effect Card Pack & Gold Mirror Card
  • Papers and Topper: Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear CD- Birthday
  • Ribbon: Dovecraft
  • Gems: From Stash

6 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

he's soooo cute!

can't wait for mine to arrive

hugs Jane x

Wendy said...

love it Rachel, cant wait for mine to come

Anne said...

Lovely card Rachel had a gander through the cds lastnight your right about hard to choose which one to use first loving them all

Nicki said...

gorgeous! love this bear he is totally adorable!
Take care
Nicki
x

PatR said...

Another lovely Popcorn!!
Pat xx

stampingheaven said...

Adorable, he is so cute. Fab card.

There was an error in this gadget