Skip to main content

House Mouse–Thinking of You

100_1832

I have made this card to send to a work colleague who is unfortunately undergoing chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer. She’s having good days and bad days and I thought’s this cute House Mouse Decoupage image was in keeping with how she is feeling at the minute.

 

The backing papers are from my Tatty Teddy – DoCrafts CD Rom. I have matted onto pink card from Paper Mill Direct. The die is a Marianne Crafts’ and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I have added a sentiment from my stash and some pearls from The Ribbon Box.

 

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

xxx Rachel xxx

Comments

julie_woolston said…
Rachel this is a beautiful card it will help cheer you colleague up a little through this hard time.
Hugs Julie x
febe said…
Beautiful card to really cheer up someone. Sweet of you!

health training
Your card is lovely. This is one of my favorite images and i love the colour tones you have used. This mouse image is really fabulous.

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...