Skip to main content

Embossalicious Sneak Peaks

Hi all well you may have seen that there are some new embossing folders being released by the wonderful Crafter’s Companion called Embossalicious.

There are 12 in total, 6 of each size in 2 sizes

6x6

8x8

 

I have been working on some samples with the Art Deco 8x8 Frame folder. I think it’s fab!!

Here’s my card I have made:

wm Emboss

I have used the new Core’dinations super assortment – limited edition 12x12 pack for my matts and layers. I have distressed the edges using my sand it gadget.

The border strip is one of the wonderful Die’sire borders and I have again used some core’dinations which I have sanded.

I used a strip of pre printed paper which I think was from the Paintbox Poppets cd.

The image is from the wonderful Strawberry Kisses range and I have stamped onto Neenah Card Stock and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens. I added a little bit of Star Dust Stickles for that have to have sparkle.

Finally I have added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Some pearls from the Ribbon Box.

 

The launch  of the Embossing folders will be on Create and Craft on the 1st October. Leann will be presenting the shows. Don’t forget to tune in.

 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Moving along with the times – Girly

The Cd Sunday Challenge Blog – Feline Friends

 

Well that’s it for now.

Take care all and thanks for popping by.

I will be back tomorrow with more sneak peaks.

Take care

xxx Hugs Rachel xxx

Comments

Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous.xxx
Kandy's Krafts said…
This stamp is certainly a lovely stamp and you have done it justice. I like the bling on the platform
Zoe said…
Great card loving them folders xxx
Jocelyn said…
Lovely pink shoe and so sweet with a little puss in it. Thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday and hope to see you again soon.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Debbie x said…
Oh Wow Wow Wow Rachel, this is stunning, have ordered them all and can't wait to play!!
Debbie x
Sheen said…
Great example of what can be achieved with these great new embossing folders. Thank you for sharing the information. I am now following your blog.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh
http://signaturecardsbysheenagh.blogspot.com
Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at CD Suday.
Kevin xx CD Sunday GDT
Beryl said…
A lovely card with a sweet image and a colour scheme that can't fail.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT
Gorgeous, love the colour scheme :-) Elaine xxx
sue-b said…
What a cute image, a lovely card and great layout. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT
starcyl said…
Great card and I do like the look of those folders.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Kay Dalton said…
now that is one sparkly party shoe! great card hun x
Marina said…
You've really shown off that lovely embossing folder to great effect.
Marina

Popular posts from this blog

Angelica and Friend’s Blog Hop

Hi all and welcome to this very exciting blog hop for the launch of the new range from Crafter’s Companion – Angelica and Friend’s which is the 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft this week. To say thank you to you all for hopping there way along everyone’s blogs there is a prize: ONE random commenter on ONE UK team member's blog will win ALL NINE stamp sets in the release (it's a prize worth over £35) You have until Wednesday 6th Feb to leave a comment, winners will be announced on the Crafter’s Companion News blog Thursday 7th February. There are many blogs you need to be hopping over to. If you have come from Taylor’s Blog Your going in the right direction.    Now it’s time for me to share with you my item I have created with this wonderful new range. I have used the stamp Just Like Mum to create a door plaque.      I have painted an MDF base plate with undercoat and primer and then several coats of Pewter Pl...

WOYWW

Today's WOYWW (What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?) This was my room this morning after making yesterday's card. Why not pop over to Stamping ground to check out everyone else's desks. Hugs Rachel

Mermaid Frame

Hello All I'm back again, This time to share a frame with you that I have created for my Niece.  The image was coloured in using my Spectrum Noir markers using the May 17 Markers Class from Kit and Clowder. This is the first one of their classes I've done and I was overall I was quite happy with it but I know a few areas where I could improve. Right then here's the coloured image.  The image is by Conie Fong and you can purchase them on Etsy. She has lots of other lovely images to choose from. Right then now for the completed frame. The frame started as a white frame which I painted with black gesso and then once dry added colour to it using dyna paints from pebeo and then some silver gilding wax. I then sprayed the frame to form a protective coating with Spray and Shine from Crafter's Companion.  I love how it have turned out and hope that my niece will too.  Right I'm going to enter this into the following challenges: ...