About Me

My photo
Ashington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I am 33, married to Raymond and have three dogs, Jed and Broady - Black Labradors; and Bailey - Chocolate Labrador. I am a Paediatric Nurse. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. Crafts I enjoy range from cardmaking, ATC's, Fat Pages, jewellery making, to needlecrafts and silk painting. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Thank you xx

Followers

Saturday, 2 February 2013

Angelica and Friends Sneak Peak Number 2!!!

 

Hi all well I have another sneaky peak of the wonderful Angelica and Friends Range from Crafter’s Companion.

I must say I’m in love with this range!!!!

 

Here’s a canvas picture I have create

 

032w

 

I have distressed the edges of the frame and backing paper. Added a ribbon element from the cd. The images is one of the toppers from the CD. Once I had complete the picture I sprayed the complete item with silver Spray and Sparkle.

 

Recipe

20x20 Canvas from Wilkinson’s

Angelica and Friends CD

Gems – Kaiser Scrapbook

Spray and sparkle

Glass decorative drop spray – stash

Dusty Concord Distress Ink

Glossy Accents

 

Now don’t forget the range launches at 8am on Monday over on Create and Craft.

P.s. Keep an eye on the Crafter’s Companion News blog for something exciting!!!

 

That’s it for now all.

Thanks for stopping by as always

xxx Rachel xxx

7 comments:

Kate M said...

Lovely image and such a beautiful colour
xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the image.A new follower.xxx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous canvas, love the colours and image

Laine said...

This is lovely Rachel.
xx

Debbie said...

Ooooh gorgeous Rachel and my favourite colour! xxx
Debbie x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Rachel sweet image and lovely colours and detail.

Hugs Julie xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Rachel, I love the gorgeous fairy and the beautiful colours and embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

There was an error in this gadget